A Blogging Award for Me? Thanks! I’m Passing It On…March 28, 2011
OK so good news for me: I received the Versatile Blogger Award by my new blogger friend Julie Moore. Check out Julie’s blog at juliemooreonlife. The award is proudly displayed on the sidebar on the right. Since accepting I must tell you seven things about myself and send the award to other bloggers that I love to read. I realize some of you may not have time to give this award out to others or write another blog about yourself but its the thought that counts. And I think you’re all great!
So here goes….
7 things about me
- I love to cook and try out new recipes, especially if they are quick and easy.
- I play the violin, guitar, piano and want to learn the mandolin.
- I read about a half-dozen books at a time.
- I have a dog that follows me around like, well, a dog.
- I love road trips.
- I’m married to my best friend.
- God willing, I am six years away from retirement and will blog to my heart’s content. 🙂
And the award goes to…… (in no particular order):
- Tammy Goforth at http://achickofalltrades.blogspot.com/
- Zach Hunter at http://zachhunter.wordpress.com/
- Tim Challies at http://www.challies.com
- Julie Moore at http://juliemooreonlife.wordpress.com/
- Jessica Doehle at http://jessicadoehle.blogspot.com/
- Catherine Slezinger at http://makersdietmom.blogspot.com/
The blogs are some of my favorites and I hope you’ll check them out, you won’t be sorry you did.