Post-Surgery PonderingsApril 3, 2011
- What is skin glue made of? Do they have to hold you together after applying while it dries?
- If they pump so much gas into your abdominal cavity for a laparoscopy, why can’t they deflate you before they close you up? How does that stuff get out after? Is it like a balloon that slowly deflates over several days after the party? Is the skin glue strong enough to hold it in?
- Does an ovary miss its fallopian tube after 50 years of togetherness?
- What do they do with your innards after they remove them?
- How come tulips can’t hold their own when all the other cut flowers can stand upright in a vase of water? What is their problem?
If you have any answers, I’m all ears.