I’ve Been LiebsteredDecember 24, 2011
I think blog awards are fun, odd, motivating, and curious. Also obscure. I was recently passed the Liebster Blog Award from a blogger buddy and I can’t really pin down any solid information on the “award” on the internet, other than this, posted on other blogger sites who also “won” the “award”:
What is the “Liebster Blog Award?”
It’s an award that was reputedly started in Germany in order to give smaller bloggers recognition for their hard work. You receive this award from a fellow blogger that feels your blog is both worthy & important to them. If you receive this award, there are two rules.
- You must award 3-5 other bloggers with the award.
- The bloggers awarded must have less than 300 followers.
Participation is completely voluntary and is not limited to any genre or writing for that matter. Basically, the blog can be about anything and simply has to be one that you feel is worthy and that you would like to give recognition to by passing it on.
- I am thankful I have a friend who enjoys my sporadic posts on my An American Christian blog and passed on this award.
- I am not below recognizing my favorite small blogs that I follow regularly and I hope you check them out as well:
- Grace and Coffee — a delightful blog by Julie Moore with original fictional short stories, encouraging devotionals, and insightful considerations on scripture.
- Asante Africa — see what one woman with a vision and a few friends can do to change the lives of hundreds of children.
- Chick of All Trades — a very colorful blog where you can find wonderful nuggets of humor and encouragement.
- Lisa Reiff — OK, not really a blog, but it’s my sister’s website and it’s cool You should check it out. 🙂