Good Pigs, Bad GovernmentJanuary 12, 2013
Do you know how bad big industry pork is for you (and the pig)?
If not, view this: Food, Inc.
Do you know how hard it is to find free-range pork?
If not, read this: Is it Safe to Eat Bacon?
Did you know the government is illegally squeezing out local pig farmers?
Do you realize how unsustainable concentrated animal feeding operations (CAFOs) are?
Then check this out: CAFO – The Tragedy of Industrial Animal Factories
We can say the same for cows and chickens. More and more, unconstitutional government action is forcing everyday Americans from their livelihoods, their rights, their convictions. And all the while Americans are getting fatter and sicker.
Big Pharm, Industrial Food, Big Government.
I see a day coming when the millions stand up against the few making the “new rules” and stomping on our constitution.
What else can we do now? Here are a few things:
- Support local farms and farmers.
- Grow our own food.
- Buy a few chickens for the back yard.
- Boycott big industry food products.
- Do yourself a favor: Eat organic vegetables and fruits, grass-fed meats and lots of purified (non-bottled!) water.
- Take our collective head out of the sand and be mindful of ever-increasing government encroachment.
- Be prepared.
Here’s to your health.