A Year Has Passed…December 29, 2014
…since I have posted here. The last thing I wrote, Autumn of 2013, was about the sad loss of our sweet girl-dog. Not long after that life got wild. As it does. A quick glimpse into the happenings:
- One of my dearest friends moved.
- My age-abundant mom moved in with us.
- My responsibilities at work tripled.
- Another one of my dearest friends moved.
- My sister and I went to Europe for a missions trip + vacation.
- We completely remodeled our kitchen (a 3 week project that took over 3 months).
- My responsibilities at work tripled again.
- I averaged 80 hours a week at work for most of October through December.
I suppose I could blame my absence and lack of doing a thing I love on the above and more (especially numbers 2, 3, 7, and 8), but since I know people whose lives are more hectic and stressful than mine, I really have no excuse. I do have good blogging matter, however. My New Year’s resolution is to make good use of it…
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!